Here are the official rules for the October 2019 Yeti Tundra 45 cooler giveaway. Let’s keep these pretty simple.
- Entries start on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 and the drawing for the giveaway will be on October 21, 2019 before close of business.
- Here’s how you enter to win. We’re going to post this drawing on Facebook. You have to Like our Travis Miller Attorney at Law Facebook page AND you have to Share our Facebook post about the cooler giveaway. You have to do both!
- You have to be a West Virginia resident and be over 18 to win.
- You can only enter once. You can’t be an employee here or a family member of one of our employees.
- The winner has to pick up the cooler at our office at 147 E Main St. Bridgeport, WV 26330 and show valid government issued identification with a WV address. If the initial winner does not do these things within one week of the drawing, we’ll draw again for a new winner.
- If you are the winner, we will take a picture of you receiving the cooler and post it on social media.
- Finally, the winner will be chosen by using a computer generated random number. If the random number is, for example, 47 and you were the 47th person to Like AND Share our post (and you meet all the other qualifications above), you’re the winner. Pretty simple. This means everyone has an equal chance to win no matter when you enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
Continue reading “Official Rules Yeti Cooler Giveaway”
If you’re a vet, and you’ve filed a claim for veterans’ service connected disability, I’m sure you are at least somewhat familiar with the VA’s rating schedules. You know all about ratings of 10%, 20%, 50% and 100%. But did you know some veterans can be paid at the 100% rate even though their ratings do not combine to a 100% rate?
Continue reading “VA Disability Claims – Total Disability Ratings Based On Unemployability”
If you’ve become disabled and unable to work, you may not realize there are two types of disability programs available through the Social Security Administration.
Continue reading “What Is the Difference Between DIB and SSI Claims?”
Did you know the Social Security Administration allows most anyone to represent claimants in Social Security disability claims? Don’t feel bad. Most folks don’t. There’s a big difference between a benefits consultant and an attorney. Make sure you know what you’re getting into when it’s time for some help with your claim.
Continue reading “The Difference Between a Benefits Consultant and an Attorney”
You will never know when a car accident is going to happen to you. That’s why it is important to be prepared and protect yourself against other drivers.
Continue reading “Why Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage Matters in West Virginia”
Over the course of the day, distractions can happen at anytime. One of the most common times distractions occur is when operating a car.
According to Distracted.Gov, approximately 660,000 drivers are using cell phones or manipulating electronic devices at any given moment across America. Engaging in visual-manual sub tasks associated with the use of hand-held phones (reaching for a phone, dialing, and texting) increased the risk of getting into car wrecks by three times.
Continue reading “Preventing Car Wrecks in Fairmont, West Virginia and Surrounding Areas”
Car wrecks can be a hassle to deal with. They can cost money, time and most importantly, they can cost you your LIFE.
Continue reading “How to Avoid a Car Wreck in Elkins, West Virginia”
Have you ever wondered why folks in our area drive over three hours to buy furniture in the Ohio Amish Country? We have plenty of furniture stores right here in our area. We can buy cabinets at Lowe’s or Home Depot. So why drive all the way to Amish Country to buy a table or a couple of chairs?
Continue reading “4 Reasons Small Law Firms Are Better than Big Law Firms”
Car wrecks happen every day. More than 37,000 people die in car wrecks each year and an additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled. Unfortunately, being in a wreck isn’t a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN.
Continue reading “How Will a Lawyer Help Me If I’ve Been In a Car Wreck in West Virginia”
Getting in a car wreck is not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN. Many factors cause wrecks today, including:
Running a Red Light
- Distracted Driving
- Cell Phones
- Drunk Driving
Continue reading “In a Car Wreck in West Virginia but Not at Fault. Do I Need a Lawyer?”
Being in a car accident is not a matter of IF; it’s a matter of WHEN. There are a lot of distracted drivers out there.
Continue reading “6 key things to do when in a car accident”
Distracted driving is a growing epidemic. Are you or someone you know driving distracted? Do you know the dangers it imposes?
Continue reading “Distracted Driving in West Virginia Can Cost You Your Life”
With the popularity of the internet and smart phones, it’s not surprising many West Virginians search for information about Social Security Disability lawyers on the internet. That’s fine. Obviously, I want you to find this article on the internet. However, you have to be extremely careful about what you’re getting when you find firms on the internet.
Continue reading “What to Know When Hiring A Social Security Disability Lawyer”
I had a client ask me the other day to explain to him the single most important thing to do for a Social Security Disability Claim.
To tell the truth, his question took me by surprise. I’ve never thought of these claims in terms of the one most important issue. I’ve always thought of my cases in terms of many issues all coming together in a successful result.
Continue reading “The Most Important Thing to do for a Social Security Disability Claim”